zondag 1 februari 2015

COMMISIONS

So I know I have been crazy silent on here. I have been working on a contest entry for ages, and a lot of other time went to trying to find a job somewhere. No luck so far. I am poor and in DIRE need of money.

SO I thought, maybe I should do commissions. I am not sure whether you guys will be interested at all in an artwork by me. But yeah. I thought I'd give it a shot.

I will have to think up a price schedule, though I think it will probably depend on how many hours went into the drawing/ painting.

I will work up to A2 format.

If you are interested at all, please send me a message on this email-adress:joleinkirpestein1990@gmail.com

Anyways, so that's that part.

And have one of my finished drawings for the contest. I wasn't sure whether I was supposed to put it up, but since others have no trouble publishing their work online, I don't think it's that big of a deal.

1 opmerking:

  1. I like your artworks lady.. I hope you're getting closer to your dreams every day =) where does your inspiration come from? why do you do what you do?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen